my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Go Canada!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Go Canada!
PhatGat

Member # 125

Rate Member

posted February 24, 2002 12:02      Profile for PhatGat   Email PhatGat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
w00t

--------------------
Life's a bitch and then you die, so fuck the world and lets get high.

Posts: 8 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
PhatGat

Member # 125

Rate Member

posted February 24, 2002 12:11      Profile for PhatGat   Email PhatGat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
blast

--------------------
Life's a bitch and then you die, so fuck the world and lets get high.

Posts: 8 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2002 12:25      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
we are winning right now 2 to 1. go canada. yes.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2002 14:20      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
id hate to live there but it was good to see them win it.

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2002 14:23      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
also, i wish that the united states had a sport that it was throughoughly passionate about (i.e canada with hockey, and almost EVERY other country with soccer). i bet itd be really cool.

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2002 14:24      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought it was an amazing game. I would love to see a best of seven...
COngrats to Canada. No decapitation of Gtrezky.

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2002 18:37      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i love being a canadian when big things like this happen. today as soon as the game was over i went outseide and there was a tonne of ppl outside cheering and playing hockey. me and my buddies drove around town waving our flag and going bezerk. it was great. we're number one! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2002 18:46      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Indeed. I'm canadian at heart, even though i've never been there. I was pulling for them, from a hockey purist's perspective. Great game. How about that save by Richter, bent backwards stretched out on his back? Wow!

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2002 22:09      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Man it was a great game...
there was suspense the whole way through..the first period was good..
I was at work for half of the game so we listened to it on the radio while we worked..everyone went crazy when we won...it was great..and everyone sang the national anthem afterwards..
i love being canadian...even when we lose..but more so when we win..ha

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.