my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » People who are whipped

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: People who are whipped
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted March 01, 2002 21:23      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i hate people who are whipped by thier bf/gf. i dont care when people have a bf/gf but come on do you really need to spend ALL your time with that person and do everything they want? fuck. i have 2 freinds who i've pretty much lost because they are so whipped by their gfs. i cant stand it. both of their gfs are bitches to. apparently i told one of them off the other night when i was drunk and i dont regret any of it but it pisses me off that now the girl i told off has got my freind (her bf) to think im some sorta jerk and make him have some different outlook on him. its retarded! i didnt say anything i found offensive all i said was "dont be a bitch and take my freind from me just cause hes your gf. he doesnt need to be whipped"...sure it soudns harsh but its the truth and how i feel. so be it. i dont give a fuck if shes mad at me. it just pisses me off when ppl are so attatched to someone they'll connect themselves at the hip and brain.

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted March 01, 2002 21:30      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i've lost alot of friends that way. *sigh*

i used to be bitter about alot of it, but i don't care anymore. mmmm. yes.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
breedge

Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted March 01, 2002 23:06      Profile for breedge   Email breedge   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
for me, this has been a positive thing.

1. I've lost a few friends, who, in retrospect, weren't good for me. great.

2. I've gained a whole new set of sexual innuendo one liners, and dropped 5 years off my mental maturity.

3. i've developed a whole new set of synonyms for the word 'easy'. all of the said synonyms are names. it works delightfully well.

--------------------
oh please, if i wanted to hear mindless droning i'd befriend an airconditioner.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 01, 2002 23:06      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
amen.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 01, 2002 23:16      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry, my girlfriend doesn't want me to talk about this.

No. I don't have a girlfriend.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 02, 2002 02:04      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is only jealousy between friends and boyfriends/girlfriends. The other side of the problem happens a lot to : heaps of girlfriends are just mad cuz their boyfriends spend more time with their friends than with them.

Learning to manage/share your time in between your friends is a difficult task.

You all have friends that somehow someday were jealous because you spent more time with other dudes than with them.

Life is life.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2002 06:28      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
but i think the problem with the time management in both of the situations my friends are in is that they both spend too much time together. yeah i understand that in a relationship you are supposed to be close to eachother but these ppl have made deals with eachother to practically spend the whole weekend together and alone plus at school any spare minute they have that they could be hanging out with freinds they feel the urge to be alone. i just think thats stupid

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2002 12:44      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah there was a guy who I wnet to school with and he was so whipped, I mean unbelievablly whipped, he wouldn't leave her side. It was great fun, they were mocked so much.

Than theres a guy on my hockey team, he's had the same girlfriend for 5 years now. He's the married guy on our team. If he leaves the drssing room early, without having a beer he make fun of him by saying shit like "Woah, the missus needs you home earyl tonight I see". It's fun.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the GOOD life

Member # 82

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2002 19:04      Profile for the GOOD life   Email the GOOD life   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe the guys just like their girlfriends more than you.

--------------------
I'm not a gnarly dude, am I Dad?

Posts: 17 | From: San Diego | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2002 19:29      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok. it goes like this. if it comes down to getting laid, or hell, any sexual activity, or hangin out with my buds, im going to go with the sex.

i say whipped is when the guy/girl says something like "get me this" or whatever, and the other person does it without thinking. that is whipped. whipped is being controlled. not spending time together.

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2002 21:36      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah i agree with you but i also think there is an element of spending time with your friends and gf. if you ditch your friends for your gf no matter how much pussy you're getting its still not cool

--------------------

Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted March 03, 2002 02:55      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think your boyfriend/girlfriend should be above everything your friend, and i don't think you necessarily need to split up your boyfriend/girlfriend, their friends and your friends into different groups. my boyfriend's best friend is also my best friend, and my boyfriend also gets on with my friends. i think someone's only whipped when they don't actually want to spend time with their girlfriend/boyfriend, but they do anyway, because they are scared.

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted March 03, 2002 11:48      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foo:
yeah i agree with you but i also think there is an element of spending time with your friends and gf. if you ditch your friends for your gf no matter how much pussy you're getting its still not cool

see, thats just the friends being jealous that theyre not getting laid. at least, thats the way it works here. sex is priority, then friends. in fact, if friends stop you from getting fucked its a cock block, and friends dont cock block friends.

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted March 03, 2002 20:05      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol

--------------------

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 03, 2002 22:08      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:
This is only jealousy between friends and boyfriends/girlfriends. The other side of the problem happens a lot to : heaps of girlfriends are just mad cuz their boyfriends spend more time with their friends than with them.

Learning to manage/share your time in between your friends is a difficult task.

You all have friends that somehow someday were jealous because you spent more time with other dudes than with them.

Life is life.

i just realised who the hell you are.

and i agree with everything you said.

WeakerthanNat

Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2002 02:23      Profile for WeakerthanNat   Email WeakerthanNat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
after just watching a ricki lake episode on smacking or whipping kids or whatever you crazy people call it, thats what i thought this thread was about. fuck i feel stupid.
Posts: 69 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 10, 2002 17:48      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i lost two friends to boyfriends. the first one was like a year ago...we talked to her about how she didn't hang out with us anymore and she made the effort to divy up her time better but starting like new years, she completely forgot how to mangage her time yet again. except this time i don't care. she obviously isn't that good of a friend.

second one was so good at time management. she's been with her bf for years, she was always so great at spending time with everyone..the weekends were spilt up between us and her bf and so were the weeks...at the beginning of this school year though, everything fell apart. they had broken up a couple summers ago and gotten back together and it's like they are no currently trying to "catch up" or something. we didn't even talk to her for the longest time...she was literally never without him.

i decided to be the one to say something, except this time i was like...i don't care. ur a close friend and i at least still wanna be able to talk to you. we started hanging out with her again for a little bit but my other friends weren't as forgiving so it kinda didn't work out. i still talk to her though.

loosing friends sucks, but in a way you realize who you really want to be friends with, and who really cares about the friendship.

Posts: 41 | From: 1795 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.