my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » the Big Dance

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the Big Dance
the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2002 12:13      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it's here! the 65 have been picked, now it's time to play. anyone else get excited over college basketball besides me? for me, it's the greatest sports event besides the world cup (but that's every 4 years. by the way, argentina will win.). in the ncaa, i say the final will be duke vs. kansas with duke winning by about 6. yep.

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2002 20:20      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I better get my card in. i'm going out of town tomorrow. anyway.....

Gonzaga 6? They were 6 in the end of season poll..nationally! And i'm a tad surprised that maryland stuck out the #1 seed. but for the final, i'll go with Duke (can't not) and Kansas as well, only because of the way the brackets are set up. I don't see any major upsets on the east/midwest side. I would've liked to see Oklahoma on that end over Maryland for a rematch, but oh well. And for a dark horse, I'll take Texas Tech (as a 6 seed) to go far, but not sure how far. That loss to kansas was nothing.

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.