my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Getting Kicked Out of Fine Establishments

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting Kicked Out of Fine Establishments
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted May 10, 2002 08:21      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yesterday was the seniors' last day of school, so we got out of school at 10:30.

So, to celebrate our impending graduation, my friends and I decided to go to the Walmart down the street with the intention of getting kicked out.

We arrived at the Walmart and started messing around with the toys. We played volleyball with one of the huge rubber balls that were 2 for $5. Then we got bored with that, so we went to the clothes section and tried on the ugliest clothes we could find. We were really loud and the dressing room workers were getting kinda pissed off, but still, no getting kicked out.

In search of more amusement, we wandered into the lingerie department and took pictures of ourselves holding up 46 DD bras to our chests. But we soon got bored with that too and went back to the toys.

My friend was about to take a picture with all of us standing in the middle of a hula hoop holding up a giant rubber ball when the assistant manager walked up and told us that pictures weren't allowed in Walmart. I urged my friend with the camera to take a picture of our Walmart buddie, Eddie (the manager), and get us kicked out. She didn't, and Eddie left us alone.

A little while later, I came up with the brillant idea of stalking Eddie. The problem was that we had no idea where he went. My friend asked some random Walmart worker where Eddie was and provided us with the information that Eddie worked in furniture.

With that, we commenced stalking. We peeked out of an isle to the furniture section and saw him standing there. We all stared at him until he looked at us, then we hid behind the isle, ran to the next closest isle, and repeated the above procedure. This continued for about ten minutes. Finally, Eddie called us all over there and gave us a little speech. It went something like,"If you want to shop, you're welcome to stay, but if you're here to play, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." He couldn't even keep a straight face with us because we kept on cracking jokes and being silly.

So after that we left. It was fun. I can now say with pride that I got kicked out of Walmart.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted May 10, 2002 13:48      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You didn't actually get kicked out. He said he would kick you out, but you left by yourselves. When the security guards have to drag you out of the store while you scream at them is getting kicked out. I've never been kicked out of anywhere before, though. Wal-Mart sucks. Target is better.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted May 10, 2002 14:27      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wouldnt call Walmart a 'fine establishment.' And Target is the shiznit.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nomenclayture

Member # 53

Member Rated:

posted May 10, 2002 15:42      Profile for nomenclayture     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so sophmoric

--------------------
i [less than 3] iceland

Posts: 35 | From: santa cruz | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted May 10, 2002 16:07      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A couple of days ago my friend Ryan and I got kicked out of the library for being too loud. The end.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted May 10, 2002 20:45      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
You didn't actually get kicked out. He said he would kick you out, but you left by yourselves. When the security guards have to drag you out of the store while you scream at them is getting kicked out.

I know, but being asked to leave is almost the equivalent of being kicked out. It sure beats refusing to leave and running from cops.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted May 10, 2002 22:29      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
years ago, me and my pals got banned from burger king. it was a bum rap. we got blamed for some mess we didnt make days earlier.

a few days after our banning, we went back (at our usual time) and the managers were waiting for us. they met us at the door

"uhhhh you cant be here" we stepped past them and went to the counter... "i'll have a number one with no mayo. thanks."

thus ended my banning

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted May 13, 2002 10:15      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my friends and I were kicked out of a karaoke bar a few days ago. we happened to find out that there was a bar in our city...not nashville, but the suburb we live in, so we went to see what it was all about. well, it was what I expected - not very big, and mostly filled with middle age alcoholic rednecks. we were actually having a good time drinking beer that we snuck in and bought at the bar with a friend's fake ID, until a bouncer type guy came and threatened to call the cops if we didn't leave. it was our stupid fault too...one of these dumbass girls that came with us brought in CANNED beer...to a bar. smart move. then we also found out she was drinking that Smirnoff Ice shit in there too. real smart.

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.