my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » recap.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: recap.
the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted May 13, 2002 10:19      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wow. as of 9:45 am today, I am officially finished with high school, and holy fuck am I happy. time for a wild summer and college on the beach after that. the past few weeks of high school have been pretty good. we didn't have any full weeks of school for the past 4 or 5 weeks. 3 weeks ago was my birthday and prom on the same night, so that was cool. then 'senior skip day' and some other cool bullshit. I had no exams and made out with A's and B's...pretty good even though I had a horrible case of senioritis. it's weird though...I'm done with school, but we're still playing soccer...regional semifinals tomorrow night. anyway, that's the recap for those who care.

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted May 13, 2002 11:25      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the placebo:
I had no exams and made out with A's and B's...

wowww, you made out with all the girls whose names begin with A's or B's ???
Kudos to you !

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.