my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » America's Army!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: America's Army!
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 03, 2002 23:44      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am so looking forward to this.. hahaha oh man. This is gonna rock!

http://www.americasarmy.com/

Does it get any better than this? Made by the creators of Redneck Rampage!!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted June 06, 2002 13:26      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hahah thats great. the us army is recruiting ppl without them knowing... great tool

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 06, 2002 16:48      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Everyone who plays that game will become a mindless drone and join the army due to super-secret brainwashing techinques developed by the combined evil conspiracy of the government, the army, and video game manufacturers to control the youth of America indefinetly!!!

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 01:59      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mmhm conspiracies...

But from the Gamer's perspective, I think this is gonna be a kick ass tactical shooter, BRING IT ON!

And its free.. so i dont have to go through the hassle of downloading it from the internet illegally! CHEERS!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 19:47      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you think if you're canadian you can get the game without having to go through a recruitment thing

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 10, 2002 21:36      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
bastards!!! i want a copy... damn pre-order USA only... i love the USA!!

anyone wanna get me a copy? please?

the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 21:51      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it's pretty obvious that all you non-US people who want this game are only going to give it to your respective governments to see how our military 'really' works. we're not stupid, you fucking foreigners. USA! USA! god bless America!! uncle sam rules!

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 10, 2002 21:59      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
our government wouldn't know what to do with the game. it would be highly unlikely that an american ally (or is spelt differently) would try to learn what uncle sam knows and use it against him.

wait. maybe australia IS that silly.

better give me a copy anyways.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.