my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » your car is not a good place to spend the night.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: your car is not a good place to spend the night.
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 13:56      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and because i can't be honest with my parents, i had to last night.

there was a party that i wanted to go to after work. i was supposed to get off at 11:30 or so, and my curfew is 12:00, so i told her that i was going to spend the night with one of my friends.

my plan was to pick up some alcohol that day and drink until i passed out somewhere. but i couldn't find the person that was supposed to pick it up for me.

so anyway, i got there and was one of the only sober persons there (aside from daniel and a few of my other friends). and it sucked. it just felt like i was waiting for it to get over with.

by 3:00 or so, daniel was leaving, so i felt i should do the same. i went to denny's for a while, then i went to my school to sleep in their parking lot. after about a half hour, i couldn't sleep. so i got up and drove around some. i looked for more places to sleep, but i still couldn't. the next thing i remember was it being 5:30, the sun was rising, and i was in donut bank drinking a mountain dew and watching muted cnn. finally, i went out to my car and parked down the street.

i put the seat down and finally fell asleep. i woke up two hours later because it was so hot. so turned the car on to roll down the windows (i have power windows) and i went back to sleep.

then i woke up after another two hours. i decided just to go home and tell my mom that the kid had to go to church. my house was overcrowded as it is, because her boyfriend's son was over, and my sister was asleep in my bed.

so i slept on the floor, in a very limited space.

finally, when she got up (about 10:00 or 11:00, i'm guessing), i got on my bed, fell asleep, and woke up at 3:45.

i am never going to a party again.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 15:04      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dude, that is the coolest thing you have ever done.

*edit* ...besides throwing Scrabble across the room.

[ April 13, 2003: Message edited by: Daniel ]

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 16:00      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
*edit* ...besides throwing Scrabble across the room.

y'know, ya just can't experience the essence that is Jeremy when you play online scrabble with him..

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
AmandaSucks

Member # 168

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 16:44      Profile for AmandaSucks   Author's Homepage   Email AmandaSucks   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i cant tell you how many times i had slept in my car, or on my hood b/c of the same reason when i was in school.

mostly b/c i would leave my friends house about the time my dad would be heading for work.... but he was never gone when he was suppose to be. damn him.

ah the memories.

Posts: 19 | From: twentynine palms CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 21:05      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and jeremy, i know you're online! you can't fool me! sign on aim because I haven't talked to you in foreeeever.

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 22:02      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
...besides throwing Scrabble across the room.

[ April 13, 2003: Message edited by: Daniel ]

actually, that wasn't me. that was newhouse and thomas. i was just looking for someone's ass to kick in the game.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted April 16, 2003 13:00      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hahahaha. man, that isn't THAT bad. i mean that sucks, it would be irritating to do.

when i went down to california last time... it took me 12 hours to drive to the san francisco area... the weather was so fucking bad all but maybe the first 3 hours and last 2. it was windy as hell, pooring rain. i was going through mountains and semi's were getting so much water on my windshield puddles were hitting it. it was hard to see and pretty much all at night. in the mt. shasta area there was ice on the road + the wind (the road signs were knocked down and some were bent in half because of the wind, they still are) and pooring rain. then i slept in my car in a neighborhood and drove 6 more hours or so when i woke up. now that sucks.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.